Oh dear.

Hi all, maybe the last post was wrong after all. This is dead, dried, rotten. Oh well.

Today is the start of July and in 17 days, I'll be flying to Krabi w/ my beloved on our little vacation before he do his part and serve the nation. Looking at how life is now, it is way too blissful except that it will change after he is in the army. I'll have to go back to work or even find a new job. I've been getting insider's (ahem) information on the whole lot of changes at the work place. I guess it won't be long before I get kick out cause from the way I see it, sooner or later they will set a rule on the minimum days we have to report for work. 


Oh dear.

Post a Comment


About This Blog

This blog is a place where I share my thoughts/experiences with anybody who is interested in my personal life.

Right, what else am I supposed to put here? It's pretty much self-explanatory what.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP